I have been wanting to get back into blogging for awhile now.....
Live Journal is essentially dead RIP.... Tumblr, is for younger people who thrive on re-blogging pictures over and over.
Twitter is too short to do any time of real blogging without exceeding your per hour tweet limit. (not sure that actually exists just something I made up) Facebook is TIRED and all my family and such are on there and sometimes I just want to say shit without the judgement of relations. Pinterest is well yeah... still unsure WTF the point is of Pinterest. I So here I am trying to use Blogger. I am not sure I will last long here or even be able to maintain a blog the way I like but this place seems to at least have all the things I require to blog.... video, pictures text and I can attach it to the Google+ social network so hopefully I can begin to grow an online group of friends again.
I say again because in the days of Live Journal it was alot of fun connecting with people and when it was in its heyday it was certainly alot of fun. I made friends and even met my husband via Live Journal. Unfortunately the community has all but disappeared, and when I attempted to open up and invite new people in the requests and such caused echos to bounce upon the all but vacated walls.
So here we are.
I know there are a few people on Google+ that I have taken off my Facebook and that is for the sheer fact that I am not really doing much in the way of Facebook anymore. So I am hoping that they will maybe migrate with me to utilize Google+ more and begin the growth of connections online.
So yeah that is why I am here... and what I hope to achieve by being here.
J.
No comments:
Post a Comment